TotalCAE, a leader in turnkey managed HPC CAE environments, has achieved the AWS High Performance Computing (HPC) Competency Status. This designation recognizes TotalCAE for its expertise in deploying hundreds of CAE engineering applications successfully for clients with our TotalCAE on AWS platform.
“Clients are looking for ways to reduce CAE simulation times and maximize their agility to respond to new business opportunities” said Rodney Mach, CEO of TotalCAE “TotalCAE is pleased to achieve the AWS HPC Competency Status, and continue to provide our clients a complete hybrid HPC experience managed by TotalCAE.”
Using TotalCAE on AWS, clients can take advantage of the key capabilities that TotalCAE offers in utilizing their CAE applications on the cloud:
- Run hundreds of engineering applications from Ansys, Dassault, MSC, Altair, Siemens, and more in just a few clicks through TotalCAE Portal.
- Support Bring Your Own Licenses (BYOL) for seamless integration between on-premises and cloud.
- Included Per Job billing, per job cost controls, project-based accounting, budget limit warnings, and Excel cost history reports make it easy to control, plan, and budget your simulation workloads with TotalCAE.
- TotalCAE automatic download and pre-processing tools reduce time spent with uploads and downloads.
- CAE application-aware monitoring reduces costs by alerting users to jobs that may not be converging, hung up, or otherwise not generating useful results.
- TotalCAE 1 hour email response and three rings to expert support help engineers meet their tight deadlines.
- Enable a homogenous HPC environment for global simulation teams.