(888) 268 - 3930
TotalCAE Portal Easily Submit Jobs to Clusters and Cloud in a Few Clicks
Submit jobs to high performance computing (HPC) clusters and TotalCAE Public Cloud with just a few clicks—just select your model and push the button to solve! The easy to use graphical interface (GUI) lets you upload your model, submit a job, monitor progress, and evaluate the results.
More than sixty solvers are pre-integrated out-of-the-box with solver best practices. View our list of supported engineering applications. If you don't see your solver listed, we can easily integrate it for you.
With the TotalCAE Portal, you don’t have to worry about managing licenses. Solvers won't run unless there is licensing available and the TotalCAE Portal automatically calculates license requirements for you. Jobs will stay in the queue until a license to run is available.
- No coding or scripting required to add new application versions and other maintenance updates.
- Application specific integrations. For example, right click to write sense switches for LS-DYNA, or to release tokens for Abaqus jobs.
- No need to roll your own integrations, all FEA/CFD solvers are pre-integrated with best practices.
- Monitor which nodes are free or busy and how much memory and CPU they are using.
- Portal writes out simple batch scripts that can be used independently of the portal for engineering power users.
- Support multiple schedulers including SLURM and PBS.
- Post processing tasks, including file compression, cleanup of unnecessary files, and encrypted cloud archival.
- View license usage information, node information, and other useful data with a single pane of glass.
Monitoring of Nodes
Solver Specific Extensions