TAF (TotalCAE Activation Filter)
TAF enables HPC Server 2008 R2 to be aware of license availability for FLEXlm, LSTC, and LM-X licensed applications when scheduling jobs.
Contact us for pricing
firstname.lastname@example.org | (888) 268-3930
Try the TAF Commercial Version FREE for 14 days. Click the button below to download the fully functional trial version. Purchase a license key within two weeks to retain functionality.
- Out of the box support for all FLEXlm licensed applications.
- Support for Non-FLEXlm based license servers like LSTC, Reprise, and LM-X.
- Support for unlimited number of licensed applications.
- Built in testing and diagnostics tools, plus extensive logging.
- Simple GUI and command line interface - NO coding or programming required.
- Less than 2 minutes to install with a simple graphical installer.
- Comprehensive step by step documentation.
- 'Job Postponement' - Hold jobs for scheduler consideration until a time and date in the future.
- 'Job Dependencies' - Hold jobs for scheduler consideration until another job has completed, cancelled, or failed.
- 'Virtual Features' - Support FlexLM applications like ANSYS Mechanical that can run by looking at the sum of multiple features.
- 'License Reporting' - Generate reports in XML or HTML format for embedding into other applications like the TotalCAE Portal.
- 'Priority Aware Licensing' - Prevents low priority queued jobs from taking license from high priority jobs waiting in the queue.
- One year of technical support via phone and email.